Array of Colors explainer

The aim of this puzzle: Use array indexing to draw two boxes of different colors.

Walkthrough of the solution: The code view starts with:

var arrayOfColors = [
    'red', 
    'blue', 
    'green', 
    'pink', 
    'white', 
    'black', 
    'purple'
]
drawBox(arrayOfColors[0])

This will draw a box with the color of the first item in the arrayOfColors array. In array indexing, 0 references the first item in the array. In arrayOfColors that item is 'red', so a red box is drawn.

To complete this puzzle, tap below drawBox(arrayOfColors[0]) to bring up the keyboard. Then tap on the drawBox() key, and tap on the arrayOfColors key. To reference a specific color in arrayOfColors, tap to select arrayOfColors then tap on the ◂ [] key. Finally, tap on the num key and enter any number between 1 and 6.

Sample code solution:
(Tap below to reveal)

var arrayOfColors = [
    'red', 
    'blue', 
    'green', 
    'pink', 
    'white', 
    'black', 
    'purple'
]
drawBox(arrayOfColors[0])
drawBox(arrayOfColors[1])

JavaScript Concepts: Calling Functions, Data Structures (Arrays), Identifiers, Variable Declaration, Strings, Array Indexing
Grasshopper Concepts: drawBox()

I was having issues with selecting the cursor between the arrayOfColors and [. I could not complete this one correctly.

You actually don’t want to select between the arrayOfColors and the [, but instead the blank (or number) between the [__]. We have had some reports of trouble selecting the index number, so we’ll look for a way to fix this.

–Frankie

I figured out there was an orange [ ] that I was selecting. The real one that needed to be selected was purple. Ty for the quick reply.