Backpack Mistake explainer

Thank you for the clarification. I was able to quickly solve this puzzle with you help.

2 Likes

thanks but I figured it out. I was just being stupid

1 Like

I also feel like I got to this point and realized I don’t understand anything g about what I’m doing. I feel like I should start over.

Hey @Uuurrrgh

I definitely know that feeling.

If you feel like it’s be useful to go through the course again you can do this yourself (just tap back into any puzzle or question).

To solve this puzzle you need to do three things:

• Create a for…of loop
  • Have the for…of loop go through the array stored inside the food property, inside of the otherBackpack object. To do this you have to access an object’s property using otherBackpack.food
  • Print out each element from the food property’s array. This will be one line of code using print() and referencing the variable that’s looping through otherBackpack.food.

Hopefully this helps a little!
H :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why does it keep hiding code from us. I’m a learner that needs to see everything that is going on. Just having me follow directions doesn’t teach me anything. I need to know why I’m doing something.

I tried to build the variable of otherBackpack, but turns out it’s already an entity that is just hidden for no reason. Just show me what I’m editing. Please.

11 Likes

Hi @Dylan_Harper,

Great feedback and something we’re working on prioritizing!

We hide some of the code to not make the environment overwhelming (since a phone screen has limited real estate), and allow users to focus on the elements of the code they need to create/change.

However, I completely agree with you that this can be confusing — we are working on addressing this, so thanks for the feedback!

9 Likes

Cool, cool, thanks for the info. For the time being it’d help me (at least) if there was a heads up on ones that had hidden code.

5 Likes

Yes , the fact that the variables are already defined but hidden should more clear, this what had me confused

5 Likes

@Nardo_Bezemer — Noted! Thanks for sharing your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Solution for Backup mistake

3 Likes

succeeded!!

2 Likes

It took some time to figure out but if it is solved than it’s stupidity easy =D

3 Likes

I solved it but its confusing, without knowing What the variable element meens, part of the code hiden ? It is more confusing this way.

2 Likes

@Zogy — thanks for the feedback! We’re currently trying to figure out the best way to surface this information, without making it overwhelming in the app.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,

Thanks for the info, I was struggling trying to write all the code. I should’ve known, all you have to do is arange all the blocks in the right way.

1 Like

When I try to add array in the loop, I get frustrated because there is no keyboard to add array

2 Likes

Post the snapshots of code

If i add mybackpack then it calls myBackpck… Whats the heck ?

L-am rezolvat în cele din urmă.

I was finally able to finish it, you should have made the varibale element apparent from the beginning as we are creating from scratch

2 Likes