Flip a Coin Again explainer

Take a look at Heather’s response to Spacegras above.

–Frankie

What’s wrong with this . Am i doing any mistake ? It not submitting further but shows with this blue mark .

The puzzle is looking for if (answer === 'heads'), which is a bit picky because your code will still draw 2 different pictures depending on whether the answer is heads or tails. It might make sense to make this change though, because your pictures will draw a green “T” shape if the answer is heads and an orange “H” shape if the answer is tails, which seems backwards.

–Frankie

Yeah! Done ! Your answer helped me :grin::v:️very much thanks

Screenshot_2018-08-12-13-36-45-88 not getting correct

Your 2nd If Statement if ('heads' === 'tails') will always be false, so it will never run the code inside its block {}.

Try making it check if the answer is equal to 'tails' by using if (answer === 'tails')

–Frankie

We need to use same Colors for both heads and tails

No, you can draw any pattern you want and use any colors.

–Frankie

I tried this in the playground but it didnt work

The playground won’t have any blue feedback hints or show the completion, but you should be able to recreate the code.

–Frankie

I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong :frowning:

Since there are only 2 possibilities for the value of answer, you only need 1 If-Else Statement.

Your 2nd If-Else will work on its own except this puzzle is a bit strict about testing for 'heads'. Try resetting the puzzle and then inserting drawBoxes('any string you want') inside the else {...} block.

–Frankie

It worked! Thank you :smile:

Would it be possible if you explain to me where am I wrong with details my English is not fluent at all

Your code will give the correct output, but it can be simplified. We know there are only 2 choices for answer: 'heads' or 'tails'. That means if answer is not 'heads', it must be 'tails'.

Inside the else {...}, we don’t need another if (answer === 'tails') because that test will always be true.

If you remove the 2nd If Statement and just have drawBoxes('...'), that should complete the puzzle.

–Frankie