Get More Supplies explainer

Já conseguir descobrir o erro!

¡Estoy feliz de que lo hayas resuelto! El código quería que cada artículo en una línea separada

Please help me what’s wrong in my code

I think that there is a bug or glitch on this section. I have completed it, but it will not or doesn’t acknowledge it. Please fix. Thank you

Hi @joestak,
What does your code look like? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Kapil_Shalgar,

As of now, you have an array with a single string in it. (‘bananas, nuts, energy bar’)
For this assignment, you want to have an array with 3 strings in it. (‘bananas’, newLine ‘nuts’, newLine ‘energy bar’)
By having 3 different elements, your array (food) can access any of the 3 individually instead of having to call all of them at once every time it wants a single element.
Your equipment and clothing arrays have the same issue. Fixing them will be the solution to this puzzle.

Hope this helps! Feel free to reply if you’d like for me to go more in-depth. :smile:

Get more equipment

You just have to do like
Ex.
Arrayvalue: [
‘value1’,
‘value2’,
‘value3’,
]
This is the syntax to define array

I did not use separate lines, I just separated with comma. Thank you. The output looked okay, but was not.

Here your answer

Just be a simpler coder don’t make it complicated

Hi
Can somebody help with my code. I’m stuck

I’m having the same problem

Hey @VLeo,

I think the answers on this thread from @mysteryguy3039 and @Killer_boy_harsh will be helpful for you. From @mysteryguy3039 post:

Hope this helps!
H :slight_smile:

How do you share a screen shot on Samsung.

Hey @Luke,

For most Android devices you can take a screenshot by tapping the volume down and power buttons at the same time. You can then upload the screenshot by tapping on the ‘upload’ button when writing a comment/post.

H :slight_smile:

recuerda que tienes que generar una matriz por cada articulo, por tanto todo esta mal amigo

perfecto, saludos desde venezuela. yo e hecho exactamente lo mismo pero me arroja una moderacion por favor podrian orientarme. (YOUR CODE)

Pack Your Bag explainer

Thank you so much it is really helpful

How do I share my screen shot

Hi @Luke,

When typing a reply tap on the upload button to attach an image, then select the screenshot from your device. You can add any image you want (see below), but the code screenshot is generally the most useful :slight_smile: