Get More Supplies explainer

What am I doScreenshot_2018-04-25-17-48-00ing wrong.

Hey @Larry,

It looks like you’ve got only one string in your arrays. Instead, you want three strings (each string should be on a new line).

This answer from the explainer might be helpful.

H :slight_smile:

Thanks I got it just had to step back from it a minute

Thank you so much :grin:

Im having problems with this and im sure i did it right but it says im doing it wrong . Please help!

Could you share a screenshot of your code?

–Frankie

There does seem to be a bug here. I’m not able to add a string ‘morefood’. Getting an error that ‘ is not an allowed character.

When you’re creating a new string in the app, the quote marks will be added automatically. For each new string, try tapping on the blank, and then using the str button to create a new string.

–Frankie

The app won’t allow me to tap in the correct position to add strings. I’ve taken a video to show you. I’m not sure I can upload it here but I will try.

(Attachment IMG_2261.TRIM.MOV is missing)

Unfortunately, the video didn’t upload. Perhaps you’re trying to add a string as the key (property name). It is valid JavaScript to have a string as a property name, but in the app we only allow identifiers.

For each key: value pair, the key should be an identifier (like food without quotes), and the value should be an array []. Inside the array, there should be several strings.

–Frankie

Continuing the discussion from Get More Supplies explainer:

Hello u solve this code