Hop Around explainer

The aim of this puzzle: Make the player hop to the right when the yellowButton is tapped.

Walkthrough of the solution: The hopping animation has 2 .transition()s: 1st move the player to the side and lift it up, 2nd drop the player down and let it bounce.

The blueButton's .on('click',) is already complete. The 1st .transition() has .attr('cx',playerCX).attr('cy',100). That will move the circle to the left by using the updated playerCX value and up to 100. The yellowButton should also have an .attr('cy',100) so that the player goes up as it moves to the side.

The 2nd .transition() for the blueButton moves the 'cy' back to to ground which is stored in playerCY. To make the circle bounce, the .ease() of the .transition() has to be changed. D3 has an easing function called easeBounce which can be accessed using d3.easeBounce. Inside the yellowButton's arrow function, attach another .transition() followed by the .attr('cy',playerCY) and then .ease(d3.easeBounce). The order of the last .attr() and .ease() can be swapped, as long as they both come after the 2nd .transition().

Sample code solution:
(Tap below to reveal)

blueButton.on('click', () => {
  playerCX -= 30;
  player.transition()
          .attr('cx', playerCX)
          .attr('cy', 100)
         .transition()
          .ease(d3.easeBounce)
          .attr('cy', playerCY);
});
yellowButton.on('click', () => {
  playerCX += 30;
  player.transition()
          .attr('cx', playerCX)
          .attr('cy', 100)
         .transition()
          .ease(d3.easeBounce)
          .attr('cy', playerCY);
});

JavaScript Concepts: Assignment Operator (+=, -=),Code Block (arrow function), Member Expression, Identifiers

D3 Concepts: .attr('cx',), .attr('cy',), .ease(), .on('click',), .transition()

Why is this Code so difficult for me to complete,I’ve even followed the Sample solution code and it isn’t letting me pass this practice lesson at all😅.Can someone help me out with this.