Super-charge your coding skills!

Hi,

I am highly enjoying my Grasshopper experience so far. First, I would like to thank you for putting together a wonderful and engaging app to teach adults how to code. I have a question: Is there a bootcamp that you can recommend outside of the US?

I live in the European Union. But I am sure that people from other parts of the world will appreciate the advice as well

Hi… I am very much interested in AI and Chatbots. I am in 2nd year of B.Tech in Cse in INDIA, National Institutes of Technology JALANDHAR. I learned c and a bit of python. What should i do next. Tell me courses. Tell me what main topics i should complete? Give me some prestigious links. Where should i start from?Please guide me… I will be very thankful all of you… Waiting for response… :slight_smile:

On coursera, there are chargeable course. tell me free courses on other platforms like edx or others which are completely free and is for beginners.

Wow this is really great! I am 18 years of age and curious of being a professional coder at my early 20s. Thanks a lot grasshopper and it’s management, I really benefited!

No, sir/ma’am. The one that you are asking about is being used in the medical offices, like mine, it is called Billing/Coder courses. This career is completely different than what you are asking about. If you continue with the course mentioned here, you won’t go wrong. You will be making a good living with this king of programming than the biller/coder courses.
Wish you all the best! Hope this helps!

No, sir/ma’am. The one that you are asking about is being used in the medical offices, like mine, it is called Billing/Coder courses. This career is completely different than what you are asking about. If you continue with the course mentioned here, you won’t go wrong. You will be making a good living with this king of programming than the biller/coder courses.

Yeah make it big , for its realy nice . my time i will give…

We’ve created a Practice course if you open the side menu. Puzzles get added to this course as you progress through the other courses.

–Frankie

Hi im only 13 and I love this app iv always wanted to do something with coding but iv never got the chance please do more this is fun addictive and above all educational

Grasshopper (Grace Hopper?) is amazing!
But…I took your advice and enrolled in the Google IT Coursera cert course, and it is a nightmare. The course is not compatible with the android app (see pic of help chat)…after hours of enrolling and going through the first week of material. It’s expensive, glitchy, and the help desk can’t answer basic questions about options and choices.

Can you recommend something that works?